Thursday, May 7, 2009

Conclusion

Its over. The last blog. I can't believe I'm going to say this...I'm gonna miss it a little.

On the very first day of this class I thought this day would never come. It seemed so far, we had so much to do between then and now. How would I ever manage? Well, I don't know if I have that answer yet, but nonetheless here we are, done with a very challenging class, and I loved every minute.

The information from this class has helped me a great deal. Though I like to think of my self as "computer savvy" I realize now that I am not. I felt like a 90-year-old using a cell phone for the first time. Creating blogs and websites seemed like such a difficult task, but once you know how to use it, it's not so intimidating! Just like an old lady, I didn't want to like it, but I couldn't help but realize how useful it is for me in teaching.

Now if I only had internet in my room!

No comments:

Post a Comment