I love You Tube.
I was not able to be there for the class on social bookmarking, so I googled it (of course). After a few failed attempts of reading articles on wikipedia about the idea, I gave in and cliked on the link for the You Tube Video "Social Bookmarking in Plain English." Thus the first sentence of this blog.
Social bookmarking as the video explained seems to be like a great tool. I say this for a few reasons. One, it is a great way for me to organize all my bookmarks. I have so many of them, and the bookmark tool on my browser isn't the best. Second, it allows me to share my bookmarks with other teachers, and vice-versa. So, instead of my searching for a great idea on Pythagorean Theorem, maybe one of the teachers has a great site socially bookmarked, and I can cut out a lot of time I don't have!
If all teachers were to use this, it could be very useful. We all get a lot of our ideas and lesson planning help from the internet, and what I may find my help another teacher. As the demands of our job increase, it would be great to alleviate some work for each other, and work more collaboratively towards our common goal. We should help each other, and this is just one way to make that happen.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment